You can configure the various emails that are sent out to your customers by going to the Email Messages section. This will allow you to change the following emails: Forgot Password, New Order Receipt, Order Status Update, Notice to Administrators of New Orders, Drop Shipper Notice. To do this, please do the following:
1. Log into your e-Store Control Panel
2. From the Home tab, make sure “Advanced Mode” is set to on. If it is not, click the text, which will turn it on
3. Select the Content tab
4. Select E-mail Messages from the category bar to the left
5. Click the Edit button next to an email message
6. Edit any information, then press the Save Changes button
Note: If you wish to default to the original Email Message, press the green arrow icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.